Career coach Deventer & online
Do you recognise this?
- I want another job, but I have no idea what
- I am spinning round in circles
- My current job does not satisfy me
- I am unsure about my current position, but have no clue what would make me happy
- I want to research what is important to me in chosing another job
- I am new to the Netherlands and am looking for help exploring the Dutch job market
- I feel unsure and stuck
- I would like to enter the job application process with confidence
Then career coaching or job application training can help you.
Career coaching ‘Complete’
Determine a new direction for your career in this indepth trajectory. Become aware of your qualities and what work energises you. Come up with a plan for the long term.
Career counseling ‘Compact’
A compact career counseling programme, which helps you determine your next step. Together we map what direction your career path should take.
Job application guidance
Are you looking for job applications guidance? This training helps you tackle the Dutch job market with a convincing LinkedIn profile, cv, motivation letter and job interview.
What you can expect for me
- Qualified career coach
- Positive approach
- Coaching based on equality
- Clear step-by-step approach
- Career coach online or in Deventer
- Good listener and high quality questions
- New insights lead to clarity
I have experienced what it is like to be stuck with your career questions. Want to read more about my search?
The conversations with Margriet were very pleasant. Margriet looks at your needs and adapts the assignments/meetings to those needs. She stimulates you with questions so that you come to your own insights and dare to do something with them. In short, I am happy that I followed this programme with Margriet!
I certainly found the mirror and sounding board I was looking for in Margriet. She helped breakthrough the thought-circles in my head with specific questions, that gave me air to breath. Margriet was able to bring the things I already knew about myself into sharper and clearer focus, which made my self-confidence grow.
I definitely recommend Margriet as a career coach. Margriet is a pleasant person, who is a good listener and who, through assignments and asking the right questions, challenges someone to think about what suits you in terms of education/career, so that this becomes clearer and clearer.